I’m 18 years old. Living with my boyfriend. I attend high school. & I”m happier than EVER before.
On 4/16/12 I found out I expecting a little one. <3 <3
I am sooo excited to be a mommy. :D
But Teen Pregnancy is
horrible, a blessing; just as any other baby. Age does not matter.
Babies are a blessing from God. If God didn’t want this to happen it wouldn’t have happened. But it does.
Maturity level does not go by age, because to be honest how many of you know adults that at like 15 year olds? & how many of you have met young people that have been through hell and back and are the strongest people you know? Just because we’re young doesn’t mean we aren’t ready for children.
So before you judge another pregnant teen, use your noggin. You know what the couple is willing to make public, not the inside story.
QUIT BEING HATERS ON YOUNG PREGNANT WOMAN!
- laylalb16 likes this
- lifethroughjaydenseyes likes this
- livealivethatyoulove likes this
- jestagirl16 likes this
- fairrahsmummy likes this
- kissmyfatsass likes this
- a-marine-stole-my-heart reblogged this from mcgmommy
- mcgmommy likes this
- mcgmommy reblogged this from victoriaaamberr
- cutafinefeather likes this
- erikalicia likes this
- theangriesthippie likes this
- victoriaaamberr posted this